Saturday 7 September 2013

A layout and tag by Nadia + a video tutorial!

Well hello everyone!

It's  Nadia Cannizzo here with you today! I wanted to share a layout and a tag I created with 2 different collections from 13arts and ALL the beautiful flowers and embellishments that you can also find in the shop! 13arts

All the materials I have used here are available at the 13arts store HERE

To start with, here is my layout. 

"Love" by Nadia Cannizzo

I used the gorgeous Faces Of Spring  collection papers and stickers as well as mists and inks from 13arts. 

Today I also had a short video tutorial for you, just to give you an idea of how I created this. It is the VERY first video I have done so please be gentle :) 




Materials List
Paper: Faces Of Spring from 13arts
Art Mediums: Gesso and Modelling Paste, Mist (Turquoise Light), Ink (Yellow) all from 13arts
Flowers: all from 13arts
Background Stamp: Vintage Vanity from Prima
Stencil: Prima Marketing 12x12 Elementals collection - Bubbles
Clocks: Prima Junkyard Findings - Clock Faces
Frame: Handmade by me using Martha Stewart Crafters Clay
Other: masking tape, mesh tape from hardware stores


Now for a change of of colour scheme, here is a tag I created with the pretty Frosted Life collection 

"Follow Your Heart" tag by Nadia Cannizzo

Materials List
Paper: Frosted Life from 13arts
Sticker Sheet: All Is Love from 13arts
Art Mediums: Glass Filler, Gesso, Modelling Paste, Gel Medium,  Mist (Pearl Pink) , Ink (Pink) all from 13arts
Flowers: All from 13arts
Resin: Kaisercraft
Peg: Canvas Corp
Polaroid Frame: from my stash
Clear Dots: from my stash
Flourishes: Handmade by me using EasyCast resin solution and Flourishes Mold by WeallerHappyDaks


Remember the online shop is HERE and to check your stockists for your country go HERE

Check out my blog HERE 



3 comments:

  1. wow cudny scrap ;) uwielbiam też oglądać jak powstają scrapy ... wtedy wszystko wydaje się łatwe, a wcale takie nie jest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadia, this is awesome! Thank you for the wonderful video! Sincerely, Lena.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both gorgeous... the tag especially is wonderful! Looking forward to coming back to see the video when I've got a bit more time.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete