Tuesday 22 September 2015

My Life - layout by Anna Rogalska

Hello everybody! I'd like to share with you my layout in vintage style for 13arts, inspired by the SATW mood board. 

Witam wszystkich! Chciałabym Wam pokazać mój layout w stylu vintage dla 13arts, inspirowany mapką SATW.


I used two stencils: Tattered Grid and Numbers, and some modeling paste on the background. I used mica flakes and grained, colored grits to create texture.

Na moim tle użyłam dwóch masek: Tattered Grid i Numbers oraz pasty fakturowej. Wykorzystałam płatki miki oraz drobne, barwione żwirki do zrobienia struktury.


I sprayed the cheese cloth with Pearl Brown Light mist then dried it with a heat tool.

Gazę zabarwiłam perłową mgiełką Brown Light i wysuszyłam nagrzewnicą.





Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day! 

Dziękuję za odwiedziny! Miłego dnia!
 
Anna Rogalska 


3 comments:

  1. Anna,
    Your work is always so very, very gorgeous! Another most beautiful page, textures and colors.

    ReplyDelete