Saturday 7 November 2015

Moments | Terhi Koskinen

Hello 13arts fans!

It's Terhi here with my first layout with new collections. I used Secret Letters collection and I'm totally in love with the color scheme.


For the title, I chose one of the new chipboard words "moments". First I covered it with white SPLASH! ink and while the ink was still wet, I add some glitter on it. Once dry, I shook the loose glitter off and glued the chippie down.
Easy, and so effective!


I hope you feel inspired!


Thank you for stopping by here today!

Terhi xx

13@rts products:

3 comments:

  1. Terhi,
    Your page is gorgeous! I love the design, layers and wonderful shades of pink. And, the photo is awesome - I love horses. My grandpa bought me a pony when I was 5 and taught me to ride. From there began my love of riding. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rRally stunning page! I love the centered design. Amazing! And the picture is so beautiful of the horse!

    ReplyDelete