Thursday 23 February 2017

Hello Love | Fiona Paltridge

Hello 13@rts friends, Fiona here with you today to share a layout I have created using the lovely "Aria Story" collection.


When it comes to "Love" layouts, this is the best collection I have seen yet. The papers are so beautiful to use and the lemon and black together marry up perfectly. I have never had so much sunshine in my life since using this collection. it is so pretty.



I love using the yellow against the black and creating that ever so striking contrast. This time i have used the "Streets Rhythm" charcoal black for my base and highlighted one third of my page using the "Lyrics" yellow side.


Just a small strip to show off the beautiful wood grain pattern and to give that little peak of sunshine popping through from behind my photos.


I have complimented the pops of yellow paper with pops of METALLIC! yellow paint flicks and bubbles that i have hand painted on.


A tiny bit of texture using the "Aria Song" stencil behind my cluster. I simply used white Ayeeda gesso through the stencil. this gesso is so amazing that it holds it shape and adds so much gorgeous texture. I couldn't imagine using anything else.


13@rts products used:


I hope you like my little layout. See you all again very soon x


No comments:

Post a Comment