Saturday 31 March 2018

Hema VelCraft - our new talented Guest Designer


Witajcie!
Pora poznać naszą nową Gościnną Projektantkę- utelentowaną Hemę z Indii. A oto jej pierwsza praca wykonana dla 13arts :)

Hello!
It's time to meet our new Guest Designer- a talented Hema from India. And here's her first project made for 13arts :) 

>>> <<<



I'm from India. Married and have a teenage son. I love all kinds of mediums in my work. I love the process of creation and have been creating things since childhood - handmade crafts, paintings, colours always attract me. I love to keep creating even on short travel and have a small art bag carried everywhere when travelling. I love making my own flowers for my projects. I initially started making cards and slowly moved on making many paper craft creations like albums, tags, diy, and slowly it was mixed media which caught my attention and as a self taught mixed media person I love to play with colours, textures, mediums and create lovely creations. Its here you get more freedom to use even the smallest thing in your stash which is just lying in your box......so I love to put in all the stuff and create a magic. I love the colours on my messy hands....LOL!! I draw inspiration from anything anywhere and would just sit and create.....that's all is shown in my work. I'm happy to be in this team with such talented ladies around!!

Hello Dearies.... Today I have a lovely layout totally dedicated for 13@arts blog challenge for the month and the mood board is TRAVEL.....so here is my share totally.



 I have designed this with 13arts products totally.


I have applied clear gesso, run white gesso through stencil, added lyers of fussy cut flowers  from the same paper collection, added die cut layers,  Mudra - chippies, some glass beads, glitter paint and splash of white.



Hope you guys like this little share of mine.
Will join you all with another lovely work very soon.

Create.....Share and  Have fun!!
-Hema

13arts products used:


>>> <<<

Więcej prac Hemy znajdziecie na jej:
See more projects by Hema on her:

No comments:

Post a Comment