Wednesday 7 March 2018

VHS Cassette by Monika

Hello, Monika here for the first time on the 13 arts blog! I am very happy that I can be here with you. At the beginning I made for you the altered art project - an old VHS tape. Do you still remember them? I remember with nostalgia how I was watching the same cartoons over and over, to boredom.

Witajcie, tu Monika po raz pierwszy na blogu 13 arts! Jestem bardzo szczęśliwa, że mogę tu z Wami być. Na początek przygotowałam dla Was projekt altered art - starą kasetę VHS. Pamiętacie je jeszcze? Ja z nostalgią wspominam oglądane raz po raz te same bajki, do znudzenia. 


I like to create retro projects, but on the other hand I love colors, glitter and sequins. In this project I combined both of my love and this is how I created very interesting combination. Retro and color bomb in one piece! I used all Color Glow colors available at this moment. I love them from the first use. The paints are highly pigmented, you can see the great intensity of colors. This is not the end of their advantages, do you see how beautifully they shine? This effect is difficult to capture in the pictures, but I tried as much as I could. In addition, they can be mixed together to give other shades. 

Lubię wykonywać prace w klimacie retro, z drugiej zaś strony uwielbiam kolory, brokat i cekiny. W tym projekcie połączyłam obie moje miłości i tak powstała dość ciekawa kombinacja. Retro i bomba kolorystyczna w jednym! Użyłam wszystkich dostępnych obecnie kolorów Color GlowUwielbiam je od pierwszego użycia. Farby są silnie napigmentowane, stąd wspaniała intensywność kolorów.  To nie koniec ich zalet, widzicie jak pięknie opalizują? Efekt ten jest trudny do uchwycenia na zdjęciach, ale starałam się jak mogłam. Dodatkowo można je mieszać ze sobą uzyskując inne odcienie. 









On the wires I placed metal hangers, flowers and a resin balloon, so that they "pop out" from the window like live images. And again, it was difficult to photograph this fragment of the project.

Na drucikach umieściłam metalowe zawieszki, kwiaty i balon z żywicy, tak by "wyskakiwały" z okienka niczym żywe obrazy. I znów ciężko było sfotografować ten fragment pracy.







13 arts product used:





2 comments:

  1. To jest prze-ge-nial-ne!!!!! Piękne! Przypomniały mi się czasy nagrywania teledysków na vhsy ;p ... Te kolory, nie mogę się napatrzeć:)

    ReplyDelete